Safe collection covid-19 self test rapid antigen test is based on GICA principle, whereby the nitrocellulose membrane is coated with monoclonal coronavirus antibody 2 and goat-anti-mouse IgG ANTIBODY. No need to go for professional medical staffs, you can operate by yourselves.
1. Test Cassette.
2. Extraction Tube (with Extraction Solution).
4. Instructions for Use.
Safe collection covid-19 self test rapid antigen test is for own usage only. It is suitable for used by people who are suspected of having a COVID-19 disease over 18 years of age.
Safe collection covid-19 self test rapid antigen test can help you get the result around 15 minutes. DO NOT read after 20 minutes.
1. Suitable for people aged 16 and over. Keep the test kits away from young children to reduce the risk of accidentally drinking the buffer liquid or swallowing small parts.
2. The test cassette should be used as soon as possible after removal from the foil bag to avoid prolonged exposure to moisture, as these could affect the test result.
3. Do not freeze the test kits.
4. The test set should be disposed after use in a lockable garbage bag in the household waste.
5. Incorrect operation may affect the accuracy of the results, such as e. g. too little effective time in the buffer solution, too little or too much buffer in the solution, insufficient sample addition, inaccurate detection time, etc.
6. False-negative results can occur when the swab is placed in a bag between sampling and evaluation.
7. Do not suck the sample with your mouth.
8. During the test, do not smoke, eat, drink alcohol, apply make-up or put in contact lenses, or take them out.
9. Disinfect spilled samples or reagents with disinfectant.
10. If the extraction reagent come into contact with the skin or eyes, wash / rinse the affected area with plenty of water. If irritation is found, contact your doctor.
11. After the test, stow all components in a sealable plastic bag and dispose of them in household or residual waste.
12. Wash hands thoroughly after test completion.
Storage and stability
1. The test kits should be stored at temperatures of 4-30°C and should not be exposed to direct sunlight or moisture. Before use, tests stored at low temperature should be brought to room temperature.
2. Do not use expired and damaged products. The expiry date is printed on the outer packaging.
3. Under room temperature (15-30°C) and humidity of less than 60%, the test kits must be used within half an hour after opening the packaging. If the humidity exceeds 60%, use immediately after opening the packaging.
The following is the certificates of Safe collection covid-19 self test rapid antigen test.